When dealing with CATIA within the 3DEXPERIENCE, object color can sometimes create issues in seeing everything you want within a model or assembly. In this video, I want to share with you a few options to deal with changing object colors. This can be helpful for several reasons, but especially if you are importing/opening older files. The new look of 3DEXPERIENCE can make colors that once showed up well, now disappear into the background or blend in with other features.
Topics covered in my short video include:
- Colors that don’t show up because of background color.
- Changing the background color.
- Changing the properties of an object.
- Changing the default color style of objects from V5 to 3DEXPERIENCE.
- Resetting the color properties of object.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Mark Potrzebowski